Information aimed at users of the website www.studiomagliocchi.it in relation to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code)
We hereby declare that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 from June 30th 2003 – Personal Data Protection Code – provides for the protection of natural or legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to this decree, the processing of data supplied shall be governed by principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your rights, particularly with regard to confidentiality.
In accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code – you are informed that:
A – B. The personal data you provide may be processed for the purpose of proceeding with booking, availability, information and newsletter requests on our website www.studiomagliocchi.it.
Data will be processed by electronic means.
- The provision of data is obligatory. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information will result in the cancellation of the booking contract and the inability of any booking, availability, newsletter and information request to proceed.
D – E. Data will only be disclosed to third parties involved in the booking contract and the processing of requests. We will not disclose data except in accordance with this.
- The data controller is: Studio Magliocchi.
- The data subjects may, at any moment, exercise all the rights set forth in Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, available here for easy reference: Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Section 7.
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The reason of this notice
In this page are described the formalities of management of the site in reference to the treatment of the personal data of the users that consult it. It deals with an informative (senses of the art. 13 of the legislative decree nr. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data) to those people that interact with the web services of Studio Magliocchi, accessible trough the address: www.studiomagliocchi.it
The holder of the treatment is Studio Magliocchi ref. to art.7 of the code in subject of protection of personal data. The subjects to which refer the personal data have the right in whatever moment to get the confirmation of the existence or less of the data, to know the content and the origin, to verify its exactness or to ask the integration, the updating or the rectification of it, to ask its cancellation, the transformation anonymously or the block of the data treated in violation of law, as well as to oppose in every case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The applications in matter must turn to the holder of the treatment (Studio Magliocchi).
Data voluntarily furnished by the users
the optional sending, explicit or voluntary of mail to the address indicated on this site, involves the following acquisition of the address of he sender, necessary to answer to the applications, as well as of the possible other personal data inserted in the message. Informative specification of synthesis is brought in the page of this site predisposed for the application of information.
Use of the treatment
The personal data are treated with authorized instruments for the time tightly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific safety measures are observed for preventing the loss of the data, illegitimate uses or not correct, and no authorized accesses.